Existing Member?

My Treasure Box My tresure box is full of friends who were once strangers, unexpected beauty upon the path and those who travel with me in the suitcase of my heart. These treasures have brought more meaning and beauty into this wonderful life God has given me.

Beautiful thoughts and poems inspired by my travels

NEW ZEALAND | Tuesday, 19 January 2010 | Views [101]

Dreams shared bring power onto beauty, life to my imagination and joy beyond measure.

 

…At the trail end we had a picnic.  A massive mountain was before us.  A glacier lied on top, snow covered her peak, waterfalls dropped from her, dissolving in mid air.  I sat there and watched the wind move the waters, changing her directions, dancing so gracefully.  An avalanche tumbled down the mountainside.  I felt small.  I felt the unity of all things.  I felt so happy to share this moment beside the man that I love.  I felt healed.  I felt alive.

 

We have had so many beautiful moments compiled into many beautiful days and my heart cannot be more full.

 

…Then we came a bit unexpectedly to the end of the road, to Milford Sound, to the most beautiful place my eyes have yet to meet.  My breath was stolen from me, my heart stopped.  The sun was setting, the mountains were standing there in the ocean water, casting their reflections before me, stilling all that was in their presence, humbling my soul with their beauty.

 

There exists a place in this world where time has left its mark on stone.  Where glaciers that are no more have created a narrow valley of water between snow-covered mountains in the Tasman Sea.  A place where dolphins swim free and magic light beams.  A place that one can visit in their memory and know that this world is still a beautiful place.

 

I’m happy.  Content in this moment, thankful for the moments that brought me here and excited about the moments to come.

 

As we drive around this beautiful country the scenery heals and inspires me.  I love starring out the window and I can feel the colors in me as beautiful poetry fills me.  The green meadows bring me peace, the mighty mountains humble me, the sun light enlivens me, the flowers free me, the trees speak as the earth consumes me, keeping me here in her heart as her many energies and powers move through me.

 

Easy days.

Blue haze.

Singing waves.

Makes me want to stay forever in this place.

 

…We drove home as colors made love in the sky and I thought to myself that I could watch the sunset every day of my life until the day that I die and never cease to be amazed by the colors before my eyes.

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.