Existing Member?

My Treasure Box My tresure box is full of friends who were once strangers, unexpected beauty upon the path and those who travel with me in the suitcase of my heart. These treasures have brought more meaning and beauty into this wonderful life God has given me.

Living at Hostel Obispo

USA | Monday, 16 February 2009 | Views [184]

I love living here at Hostel Obispo.  It's a colorful life as many people from many different places fill this home each night.  The staff is wonderful and feels like a sort of family to me.  Right now I'm sitting here with a smile on my heart as an older woman plays the guitar in the the corner and sings beautifully.  Tom, Sean and Jared are playing poker and eating peanuts, others are talking, a man is reading and I'm soaking in the atmosphere of this house that is alive with character.

I've made many friends, most of whom I can't remember their names now, yet I value these brief encounters I have for each person has a story and something to share.  Many nights I go downstairs for dinner and end up talking for hours to people about their travels and what they have learned.  Loneliness doesn't exist here and I have found a healthy balance of being with the Creator in His creation and in the company of others as I return home here each night.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.