Existing Member?

Wide Eyed Wander-Ment Queensland attack....From Brizzie to the Gold Coast..living in he moment.

Sunrise, Coffee and paper mâché vaginas....its not even 9am...

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 12 September 2013 | Views [583]

Nutshell, as i digest a sandwich before heading out:

520 sunscreen application 30 spf

540 sunrise on ocean

Sun sals to get in tune( yes yogi friends, i did chataranga flip it up to tha backside-yoga) -local wet dog attacked me with love in the bendie over position. Owners apologize and i just laugh and want to kidnap said pup ...Made me miss Beni Knox

sunscreen application 30 spf

ran 2 miles down each to Hedges cafe for cappuccino, sounds impressive right, had no idea it was so far - powdered chocolate on top and Liver cleanse juice

Pete, one of the owners, explains the surf condition section in the newspaper to me and Ohn-nnee(name is slightly aLtered as to somewhat hide identity) and i chat for a bit about what we have been up to and then ever so casually, without a beat, tells me she was inspired in a dream to make a paper mache vagina.

 

She made one yesterday, she was inspired to do art and .....who can blame her, Vaginas are works of art AND in my opinion much better looking than the rod knob. Anywayyyyyy....

fast forward one minute later and i am the first to commission one said Vagina for my art collection.  It should be ready saturday.

And then......

Ran/walked two miles back and on way watched school children running-for curriculum. The people here almost all look like professional athletes and a few are. The children actually look like they are in training as well.. Little adults in Nikes and tri gear.

 

Stay tuned my dear amazing friends and family....

 

 

About knoxknoxrocks


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.