Existing Member?

Living My Dream! My journal of traveling solo around the world.

All prepared!

USA | Friday, 4 April 2014 | Views [359] | Comments [2]

I leave for my extended journey in a few days and am very excited, anxious and nervous all at the same time! I think I've prepared well. Travel insurance through World Nomads, Passport, extra passport photos, copies of my passport, credit cards with no foreign transaction fees, Pacsafe handbag, REI backpack, converters for the things I need to plug in, comfortable hiking and walking shoes, scarves, shirts, pants, dress, undergarments and toiletries. 

This journey has been a life long dream and while I will miss friends/family and now that everyday won't go according to plan, I also realize that's part of the experience. I'm looking forward to seeing new things, meeting new people and just seeing where the road leads.

I'm very grateful for the love and support I've received from everyone. I've gotten countless words of encouragement which helps in knowing I've made the right decision. Can't wait to share my journey with everyone :)

 

Comments

1

I'll expect a souvenir from every locale you visit! j/k

  Michael Apr 4, 2014 1:45 AM

2

You go girl!
Livin' the Dream...by Making it your Reality :)

An Old Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Safe journey my friend :)

  DsyFUNtionAli,Ink Apr 7, 2014 11:12 PM

About kmontana75

Wicklow, where some of 'PS I Love You' was filmed

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.