Existing Member?

My Way To capture every aspect of my journeys along the Caminos de Santiago. From planning to walking to home again, I want to record the feelings, insights, experiences and transformation that occur for me every step of The Way.

Saturation

SPAIN | Tuesday, 12 June 2012 | Views [570] | Comments [1]

Hello Friends & Family,

I am in Paris now and what a journey it has been!

But first, my excursion to Finesterre.

Walking to the coast was ultimately just a reason for me to simply keep walking and thinking and feeling. Before I left Santiago I experienced a major heart connection with a very special man and didn't quite know what to make of it. Walking helps bring clarity, for me, so three more days felt necessary. I was also able to connect with Kari, Emmanuel, & Bill again and this felt really right. Kari is a woman who fully understands the peregrina mindset and the spirit the Camino infuses in one. She gave me permission to really contemplate some far-out dreams I'm dreaming lately and life will never be the same. My talk is no longer just talk, I am ready to walk my truth now. The past is the past; with every step I took over the 1000kms I walked I left bits of my old self behind. The butterfly is spreading her wings wide NOW. NOW is all that matters and i am astounded at what can be manifested in the moment!

Many heartfelt thanks to Kari, Juan S., and beautiful Peter...I love you all.

As for Muxia...it wasn't necessary. On my way to Finesterre it rained the entire day, the whole 6 and a half hours. The wind was strong and it was chilly. I tried hard to keep my spirits up and walked alongside Christopher, who did the same, but it was wearing. By the time I arrived at the albergue, I was saturated, both literally and figuratively. Soaked to the skin, cold, all of my possessions wet and heavy, and so saturated with feelings and insight that it was as though Spirit was telling me that enough is enough, Kim. Time for you to absorb and dry out, take it in now, right down to the cellular level! Your Camino is over. It's over. And, yet, I feel like the real journey has just begun...

Loving you all,

Kim

 

 

 

 

Comments

1

Your journey touches us all. Thank you dear Kim for your blogs and for holding us in your heart. I read them and my whole being cries out 'Let's walk!' What energy you will bring to the Fire
loving you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Ila Jun 12, 2012 9:51 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.