Existing Member?

Land of Smiles

Preparation

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 23 March 2008 | Views [338]

Well welcome to my journal. Only 7 sleeps until we begin our journey!!! Short compared to most backpackers but long enough to get a real taste and have lots of fun along the way. Who knows maybe this will give me the bug for life?

If you know me well you know that I started preparing for this trip within an hour of opening my present (the flight) on Christmas Day. And I have bought new toys for the trip virtually every day since then.

I started packing my bag a month ago and in the past couple of weeks have packed and repacked it many many times. Well I have to check I have everything don't I?

I've got a real need for this trip - it marks a very new and scary beginning for me. I really hope it helps me put everything that's happened recently into perspective and that I can lose some of my sadness and anger and that it will give me confidence to get out there and make a new life for myself.

Ok - better get off and go and check my lists again.

xxx

Kim

About kimbobimbo


Follow Me

Where I've been

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.