Existing Member?

In A Life Time If you didn't know how old you were how old would you be?

March 16th/ Calgary

CANADA | Monday, 24 March 2008 | Views [354] | Comments [1]

So where leaving on a jet plane? and guillaume doesnt know when he'll be back again... but me, well i'll be coming home soon enough.

Just spent the last week doing the goodbyes. Flew out of Fort Mc on Monday to Calgary hired a rental and went to Fernie. Said A big hello to chris a.k.a starcruiser, the first time in a year. Also Jimmy and Jez amoung a few other fernie familar faces. Enjoyed some beers for st. patties day. Then went to Skookumchuck where we really didnt want to leave. The two day stay ended up being a 5 day stay. Thanks to Jim and Louise we are a little more relaxed from our Fort McMoney working trip.Just sat back and took in the sun rays on the deck. While also playing with fire and getting the chance to see Jimmy and Jez again as they made the trip out out see us for one more last goodbye.

A little trip through the rockies and back to Calgary wher tommorow we will be bording our flight to guatamala city and going from guatamala city to belize for the begining of our adventure.

Adios, until Belize

xxx

Comments

1

WELL I FOUND U 2 PESKIE LITTLE TRAVELERS, GLAD TO KNOW WHATS NEXT ,PS.WATCHING THE SKY FOR PLANE ENTERING OZ, HEEEE HEEEEEE LUV U

  Helen Dunbar Mar 24, 2008 5:52 PM

About kellydunbar


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.