Existing Member?

Kayley's Adventures This page is for everyone out there who knows and loves me and wants to know everything that I'm up to. Of course I can't promise I'll put in ALL the details but I'll try my hardest!

Nice (N-ee-ce)

FRANCE | Thursday, 14 February 2008 | Views [357]

finally able to catch up on the details of the trip now!

so after rome lucy, jess and i hopped on a train to Nice. this wasn't too bad a journey for 12 hours we had to spend on the train. got pretty scary at times it being so dark and with a few scary people being there but we arrived safely in a a place that had lots of sun and beach!

Nice was basically a nice (no pun intended) stopover in order for us to catch up on a bit of sleep. get on the internet for a little bit and cook an awesome stir fry. lucy and i caught the tram in the afternoon to the beach, walked around for a bit and it was just beautiful. the sun was out, the sky and water was blue and everybody who was out and about were there for just to rest and be. it was wonderful. got us prepared and ready for PARIS!

Tags: Adventures

About kayley


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.