Existing Member?

Kayley's Adventures This page is for everyone out there who knows and loves me and wants to know everything that I'm up to. Of course I can't promise I'll put in ALL the details but I'll try my hardest!

Adventures So Far

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 3 January 2008 | Views [282]

hey kids, sorry its been so long but with the amount of adventures we've been having ive been needing all the rest i can.

xmas was great fun, went to my grandparents' house and got looked after like kings, heaps of food, drink and love all around :)got the flu which put a downer on things but at least i had my grandma to look after me YAY!

came back from bath well rested and went to stay at jess' for a few nights. ana arrived so then there were 5. met up with an irish friend and went on the london eye again which wasnt as good as last time, a bit on the foggy side. we then all met up in brick lane for indian. after dinner it was off to 'the ten bells' the pubs which jack the ripper's prostitute victims used to drink in. pretty cool huh?

on sat jess, lou, sarah and i went into town to go to the london dungeons. holy crap it was so much fun but so bloody scary (no pun intended) it was almost like a theme park, but we walked around in a group and got some education about serial killers, torture methods and the scary times in london's history. sarah and i were practically siamese twins the whole time because we were holding on to each other for dear life. a pair of 6 year olds were less scared than us!! we got some fantastic photos which jess will scan for us.

on sunday, we had a MASSIVE day. i got up early and met alison for coffee YAY! we then all headed to kentish town (obviously its not 'kent' enough to be called kent town hehe) and went to a place called 'the church'. it was a sunday and it went from midday until 3:30 in the arvo and it was the most fun ive had in ages. drinks were really cheap and the music was awesome. old rock and tunes we could all sing along to. have a look at the photos and ull realise how much fun we had. the crowd was basically aussie, south african, new zealand and 1 or 2 pommies. after, the place to go was 'walkabout' and aussie pub in shepard's bush and literally EVERYONE from church was there. so, by the end of the night, us girls had spent 14 hours out and drinking and having the time of our life.

after a few rest days im now back in high barnet with sarah, spending our time watching 'life on mars' an awesome british show all about a guy who's in a coma and 'wakes up' in 1973 and is trying to get back to his life in 2006. absolutely addictive tv! way too much chocolate eating as well.

so now off to berlin on sat for our contiki tour and month of travelling around the continent. really looking forward to it but dreading the exhaustion afterwards.

love u all xx

Tags: Adventures

About kayley


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.