Existing Member?

We're Leaving This 2 Star Town!!! fter deciding enough is enough,We are packing our bags and leaving the Stowe Massive,for a little Kayleigh and Hanna time!! We dont have much of a plan...but we're just gonna go with the flow and hope for the best!! First stop is singapore,then onto Sy

We're On Our Way!!!

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 23 May 2007 | Views [1420] | Comments [13]

Okies you guys.... its all offical now,we have booked our tickets for the 20th of June.

First stop is Singapore where we will be staying with my dad in his luxury  apartment for one month. This will give us time to sort ourselves out before roughing it up in Sydney for a few months. (leave singapore on the 18th of July)

As i said we dont have much of a plan so who knows where Sydney will take us,we hope to get a dodgy Campervan and travel up the east coast of Australia.

Hopfully find some new friends (surfer boys all welcome = p ) and get a job so we can work our way around.

Woooooooooh! we're so excited!!! we're gonna miss all our friends and family so much.

Love you lots and jelly tots.....

KAYLEIGH AND HANNA TWO VERY EXCITED YOUNG LADIES!!!! XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Tags: Friends

Comments

1

I wish I could go to Singapore (even if I had to room with your Dad!). You will love Sydney. I went there for my vacation last year. Take a good look at the Opera House--better looking on the outside than inside. Aquarium was OK. Overhead tram is a great way to get around and see stuff. Good luck and have a BLAST!

  Sharon Campanese May 26, 2007 1:09 AM

2

Welcome to the world of travelling from Borneo !!

We think you'll both have a great time and hopefully meet up in Sydney at some point..

Love

Danielle & James xx

  Dan and James May 27, 2007 12:28 PM

3

cannot believe it, both our little girls travelling the world - now where did they get that from ? Looking forward very much to picking up Hanna and Kayleigh Bonce, from Changi airport after, arrival of Luftwaffa
from Frankfurt Terminal 2 21st - same place Kayl, but please do try and arrive without the flu !

Hope you both have a great time and looking forward to the reports.

Much Love to you both
Daddy Malcolm
xxxx

  daddy malcolm May 27, 2007 1:28 PM

4

How come my family get to leave me behind, something not quite right here!?
I will miss you Kayls and the house will def. be very very quiet without you! However, have decided that if i need some company, i will put your music on VERY loud and it will be as if you are still in that attic bedroom! Of course the neighbours, will be thinking, cant wait till that Kayleigh goes we wont have to listen to Maroon 5 or Frank Sinatra crooning.........little do they know.. ha!!
You will have a fabulous time, and i am very excited for you both.
Mum and Krystyna
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  krystyna May 28, 2007 3:44 AM

5

Good for you - enjoy it and keep safe!
We'll miss you.
Make sure you vacate my room in Singapore before I visit your Dad again.

CV

  Chris Versey May 29, 2007 7:26 PM

6

Don't be so utterly ridiculous!

Enjoy!!

Just as well you're going travelling, as rumour has it you have both been banned from the Grosevenor!!

  Johnny and Jimmy Jun 12, 2007 5:39 PM

7

It is very quiet here, but somehow I am thinking this maybe 'the calm before the storm' ?

Not long now !

  Daddy Malcolm Jun 18, 2007 9:51 PM

8

Hi Girls
Only a few hours before you leave this '2 horse town' weather in Felixstowe is fab this morning (0700) have taken Joey for her morning constitution, i bike, she runs! Flights are on time from here and Frankfurt.
Dad is looking forward to having three gorgeous girls staying with him (Hannah Callum going for 2 weeks hols)
I really hope everything works out for you both in Aussie and you have the time of your lives!!
Dont forget though...........dont go to sleep on an argument!!LOL
Look after one another, and show them Aussies what Pommie girls are about!!
lots of love and hugs Mum/Krystyna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  krysia Jun 20, 2007 4:07 PM

9

Hello young ladies, you are on your way now (well actually you'll be there by now) .... actually missing you already (thinks its a case of wanting what you cant have y'know :p)
just thought i'd let you know, today was a gorgeous hot day here in sunny 'stowe, so you obviously forgot to take the weather with you ... cheers for that ;)
looking forward to some updates, stay cool :)
ps, big hello to the big M (thats malcolm by the way)

  jonni G Jun 22, 2007 4:18 AM

10

are you flippin turkeys not updating this thing, or am i just too much of a spanner to find any? :p

  jonni G Jun 26, 2007 2:31 AM

11

heeey kay an hannah! hope u having a great time!! keep us updated wit ur travels an goss etc. :) lv shelly xxx

  Shell Jun 26, 2007 8:33 AM

12

Good Day Girls.

Hope your having an excellant time. I don't know what you've done. You've seemed of taken the weather with you. Rained for 3days straight! Was like a tropical rain storm Saturday and was stuck in bar 129 all afternoon...

Seconded Jonni, Where are these updates?

Smell ya
x

  Ozzi Jun 27, 2007 1:54 AM

13

Happy Birthday Kayleigh!!

Hope you have a great time. Enjoy it!

With Love from Patrik & Ewa.

  Patrik & Ewa Leven Nov 5, 2007 8:30 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.