Existing Member?

Tree's Thai Travels

Arrival

THAILAND | Thursday, 25 April 2013 | Views [262]

Well I'm here; it’s been a long night/ day I'm a little disorientated because of the time difference. Trying to stay awake to avoid jetlag, no idea if that will actually work? Flights were brilliant had an empty seat next to me on the first flight although there were two teeny babies in front of me. I was the only person in my little row on the second so took full advantage and laid down for most of it. :) Little things :) 

It is really hot here and there are amazing blue skies, no sign of monsoon season yet. Loving the weather already fingers crossed that somehow I'll manage to come back with some kind of tan?!?!  

The local food looks and smells amazing but as I've no idea what any of it is I'm just sticking to eating fruit at the moment, must get a little more adventurous over the next few days. Food is literally everywhere. You walk down the street and there are stands and stands of people selling food!! 

Trying to get my head around the currency being charged 40thb for water seems crazy expensive but in reality it is not. 

I'm starting to feel apprehensive about the teaching aspect. Am having a few crises of confidence but need to try and put myself in a positive frame of mind. I think I will feel better once I know exactly where I am going to be teaching etc. 

Right well enough waffling I haven't really got into this blogging thing as such, I'm unaware of the conventions. But it is going to be a nice record for me to look back on in the future. 

 

About katrina_curtis89


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.