Existing Member?

Karen and Cheri's best exotic Indian adventure Karen and Cheri are roughing it for two weeks in Rajasthan.

Eat Pray Love

USA | Monday, 24 November 2014 | Views [207] | Comments [1]

Our Indian adventure is now over, but our minds are full of new experiences, tastes, sights and sounds that we will never forget.  We've seen the real India which at times made us cringe, sometimes cry, often laugh, more often admire.  Even though we stayed in the laps of luxury, we all realized that the most beautiful sights were the smiles and the colour of the people we mingled with every day.  We were greeted with kindness and welcome in every city. We always felt safe (well except for the probability that we were going to be hit by a cow or a passing scooter, or fall down a ditch or off a broken sidewalk when looking the wrong way).  Our guide and drivers were incredible, and our new friends and travel companions were delightful. I would gladly come home, repack and do it all over again if I could.  Thanks to all of you who read this journal and enjoyed coming along for the ride with us.  It was great to receive your comments and well wishes, and I hope if any of you have an urge to visit India you'll ask us to share our stories again and take a look through our 1000+ photos that didn't make it into the journal just because it was impossible to find enough time to write and capture it all.

Namaste

Comments

1

So happy you made it home safe.
Some of your writing are incredible along with the great pics. Can't wait to hear all about!!!! See you on the ct!
Welcome back my friend:-)
Hugs!

  Heidi Gluskin Dec 1, 2014 3:37 AM

About karenleslieburns


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.