Existing Member?

How to Get as Far Away From High School as Possible Backpacking for 10 months through parts of Asia and Europe

How to contact me

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 1 February 2009 | Views [1410] | Comments [2]

Coz I am likely to get quite lonely/homesick from time to time, contact from y'all would be quite nice I think, only if you can be bothered though! You can email me (justinecarey@hotmail.com), facebook me, or you can perhaps write a note on this, and I am taking skype on usb with me so thats an option (although not sure how good the quality will be in rural Asia etc). My favourite, but probably most time consuming option is to write me a letter, coz I do have a thing for handwritten letters. I doubt I will have any real address anywhere, shall let you know if i do, but otherwise you can use the post restante service, which pretty much means you send it to a given address per country (with my name on it), and they hold it for me for like 2 weeks. You can find the address of the country (just make sure I know its coming and that I will be in the country/area of post office to pick it up, otherwise I won't get it). Just google the country and post restante and you should be sweet to find the address/instructions.


I will try to get back to any contact-ness I receive but sorry if I take a while. It would be pretty good to hear from you though.


P.S. I am not taking a phone.

Comments

1

Thanks for the note J, when you get a chance, drop a note here too. We'd love to know you have arrived safe and well.

  Stefan Feb 3, 2009 7:35 PM

2

Hey Juzz I thought i'd attach my address to this post. so it is (also I think if people r going to send you stuff they should send it to me coz no one will know who you r but maybe if they send it to Hannah Kate Ekers then ill know that its for you - coz all mail 4 me will just be Hannah Ekers)

Hannah Kate Ekers
MRSM Kepala Batas
Jalan Bertam,
Kepala Batas,
13200 Pulau Pinang
Malaysia

Also mail should be posted asap since it takes a week+ to get here.

  Hannah Ekers Feb 20, 2009 2:57 AM

About justineillana


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.