Existing Member?

My Adventures

This is the second time this site wasted my time

MEXICO | Wednesday, 31 December 2014 | Views [440] | Comments [1]

i just spent 45 mins writing a detailed account of the last three weeks and when I saved it the site did not and it got lost.  This is the second time this has happened.  Here is the short version.  Jesus is Moreno and from Oaxaca.  I saw tow super cool craft villages where they show you the process of what they make and I bought some cool stuff.  The flowers here are incredible as there are so few but they really stick out.  Purple, orange and yellow.  I went to the beact at the end of the earth with a spanish yoga instructor who is super animated and I alsmost kind of drowed, I released baby turtles into the wild, met another spanish woman who is retired at the beach and much of her house if painted bright pink because this is the color she saw when she visited Atlantis on a mushroom trip, I stayed in the most hippie Hostel ever which cost 3.50 a night and the bathroom was not spectacular,  I went to the nude beach where I freed willy and two gay mexican guys wanted to make a whitey sandwich out of me (I declined), I hung out with the most over the top chicano guy who wore me out with all of the partying, I hung out with a body builder who never stops eating and basically doesn't stop talking about food or other subjects, I visited the best ruins ever, Palenque, I bought a tiny drum made from coconut in an indigenous town that I don't really need from the best 10 year old mexican salesman ever and witness a religious ceremony that included coca cola, booze, candles, pine needles.  The indigenous clothing was awesome.  

Comments

1

Select All and Copy the final text of your post before you hit Send/Publish. If that process fails, you'll know immediately ... and can simply Paste>Publish without needing to recreate. Godspeed amigo!!

  kZ Jan 17, 2015 8:55 AM

About jrdenola


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.