Existing Member?

New Zealanding

DAY 94. My Worst Morning. Ever.

NEW ZEALAND | Saturday, 28 January 2017 | Views [242]

I woke up around 8 or 9 with the most horrible headache and stomach ache of my life. This hangover was absolutely awful. I really didn't think I was every going to feel better again. And I was going to die. Between then and 2pm, I got up about 10-12 times to dry heave and puke up stomach acid. It was surely not a fun morning. I tried to drink water but I just couldn't keep anything down. People would come and check on me periodically which was really nice. I could see out the window that it was a beautiful sunny day but there was no way I could enjoy it and go to the beach with everyone. I finally got some sleep and woke up around 4. I was glad the worse was over and that I was feeling better. I got up, got some food in my stomach and hung out.

After a bit, some of the girls and I walked to cCountdown. We came back and hung out in one of their rooms, it was myself, Michealla, Cassela, Emmy, Priya, and Matt. After awhile, we all got ready to go out. I was surely not ready for another night of drinking but everyone was going and I didn't want to stay alone so I got ready too. It took a long time to round everyone up but eventually, we made it out the door. Frolicking in the streets on our way, we landed at a small bar where Tio was playing music. We left and went to a big bar that had a huge dance floor, called Malbas. I only sipped from the girls' drinks and had nothing more. We danced until late then I went to get food with Kate and Sarah and we walked home. We had tea as we waited for the rest to come back.

 

About joyaroundtheworld


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.