Existing Member?

The Big O.E

Seed Knee

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 4 June 2009 | Views [395]

Ahoy there! 
Have spent a week in Sydney so far and it's gone by at breakneck speed. Most of the week has been spent dealing with banks and other customer service personnel, but luckily most of them have been exceedingly helpful so that's made everything much better.
Caught up with lots of friends and have a pretty big weekend ahead of me. 
Today I went out for dinner with the family for my pre-30th birthday. Scored some totally excellent gifts; a neoprene case for my laptop, a vibrating alarm clock and a cool leatherbound journal in which I shall document my Hemmingway-esque adventures. Or at least, do some cool doodles or maybe even the odd game of naughts and crosses.
Still have a few things left to do but most of them are pretty minor. You know, like two years worth of tax and stuff. 
Only now starting to feel excited as most of my tasks are done. Must remember to take it semi easy on Saturday night so the Sunday flight is bearable.
To Mum: as for whether I'll wear the masks you got me? If I'm sitting next to an attractive girl, then it will remain vigilantly buried in the bottom of my pack. If I'm next to an elephant sized human whose fat rolls spill into my seat, they'll make an appearance. Sound logic, I think.
Right, won't be able to update for a few days but when I do next, hopefully it'll be with pictures and from London.
Jono

About jono_79

I'm excited about my cake, as you can see.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.