Existing Member?

'I love a sunburnt country' You cant beat a summer in the Southern Hemisphere!

A thank you to World Nomads and National Geographic

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 11 January 2013 | Views [274]

I love that moment when a camera captures an image that would otherwise only ever be seen by your eye. When I see a photo that makes my heart stop I can always imagine being there taking that photo myself and the sense of pride, fear, animosity, joy that the photographer felt at that moment, maybe that's my imagination running away with me but I have always believed that if you have a camera and you genuinely enjoy taking photos then you are in fact a photographer. I travelled extensively around the world after moving to London from Australia in 2005 and I took many photos with whatever camera I could afford at the time, I have never used high tech gear and have always envied those who did nor have I ever been a professional photographer, apart from perhaps in my dreams, I do however have the utmost respect and passion for photography and its purpose in our world and therefore am so utterly grateful for this amazing opportunity to not only put my own work on display but witness other people's astounding talents. There is no place like home which is why I decided to display my home town of Jervis Bay in NSW Australia as this summer brought a lot of surprises, I hope you enjoy.

About jodieheasman33


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.