Existing Member?

Candice & Jayden's O.S Adventure

Dublin

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 6 May 2009 | Views [207]

Cheers!

Got back from Dublin late last night. very tired. On the way to Dublin our flight was delayed 2.5 hours which was very annoying, but we got to know the ins and outs of Gatwick airport. wohoo. fun times. Eventually reached Dublin and found it quite easy to get a 3 day bus pass and made our way to our hotel. was very swish. I had a much needed bath, then we drank some wine and nibbles and then headed into town for the night for some tea. dublin is very expensive. Couldn't find a pint of beer under 5 euro or a meal under 10 euro and that was pretty basic. Sunday we slept in and enjoyed our big comfy bed and satelite tv. After that we went on a tour of the Jail. Went on a good walking tour which gave us heaps of info on the 1916 easter uprising which was good.

Then into town to meet up with Jaydens footy mate- Fog who was in town on a holiday. more drinks and tea. Met some aussies who were on his tour too, so a good night out. Monday more sleeping in and the Guiness storehouse. Quite interesting actually the way they make the beer and a nice pint of guiness on the 7 th floor. I even drank my whole drink. amazing!

Then home to London on the plane again.

Trying to figure out what to do on the next public holiday- only 3 weeks away. Wanted to go to Edinburgh but everything seems to be booked out :(

Love to all

xoxo

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.