Existing Member?

Candice & Jayden's O.S Adventure

Poland

POLAND | Sunday, 22 February 2009 | Views [454] | Comments [1]

just got back from Poland, Krakow. Went with 5 other girls from work and we had a blast. ended up sharing a room with two other girls who had a very similar idea of a holiday to me. eat, drink, sleep, read, shop, wander around, relax and see the sights. The food was amazing, the flavored vodka even better. Really cheap too. The main reason we went was to see Auswitz and Birkenau the concentration camps. It was good to see the camps, however shocking and mentally exhausting. 

I will definately venture back there on our big trip as they are in the process of turning Schindlers factory into a museum and i would like to see that. Because it's socheap it's a nice stop to replenish and spoil yourself too. Back in London now. Have sorted out washing, shopping ect and all the boring stuff. out for drinks and tea with some mates tonight in Camden. If we're lucky we might spot Amy Winehouse going off her rocker. ha ha!Apart from that back to work. Off to Bath next weekend which should be fun.

xoxo

Comments

1

Hi,
Glad you enjoyed Cracow! Next time when in cracow, I would recommend visiting Wieliczka Salt Main and the Tatry mountains that are not too far from Cracow and with direct connection by train and bus.
Be aware of some taxi drivers who try to rip off travellers by offering them overpriced rides!!
Thanks

  Ela - PriorGuest.com Mar 21, 2009 2:48 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Poland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.