Existing Member?

Candice & Jayden's O.S Adventure

Robbed!

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 16 January 2009 | Views [290]

Hi guys,

i am sorry to inform you that we dont have good news to report this time. We were robbed on sat night as we were out having a fab time. The bastards stole our psp, my i pod and all the games everyone gave us for xmas. Was very pissed off at the little pricks! There is a small silver lining though, this enabled us to meet our (aussie) neighbours as they got robbed too! They are only here for 7 more weeks though. But it was good to have someone to chat to, and we have been over for a fosters too. (Yes i know- fosters is tacky but they sell it everywhere over here as they think we actually like to drink it).

As i said we had a great time sat night before we found out we were robbed. Had a lovely day at the portobello market in Notting Hill. Stopped and looked at the door from notting hill, but decided not to stop and take photos (like the japanesse tourists). It was snowing while we were shopping and it was awful as i so wanted to shop but my feet were frozen! purchased some lovely little pieces of clothing.then went out and had a drink with Sarah, china town for tea, and Leiscter square for comedy and drinks. yay! A perfect London day, until the robbery. Will update after another weekend, hopefully with better news.

xoxo

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.