Existing Member?

Candice & Jayden's O.S Adventure

School!

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 7 January 2009 | Views [247] | Comments [1]

Hi guys,

have had lots of texts and emails wondering how the british kiddies are. well...not too bad really. The year 7's are beautiful and very obedient and keen to learn. My year 10's behaved well, but didn't have too much to say, and well the year 11's...they tried it on. especially the girls but I had a quiet word to who i believe to be the ring leader and hopefully my strategy of divide and conquer will work. When I just keep coming back they'll learn (i hope). But all in all not too bad. I have my year 8's and 9s tom so we'll see how that goes. They are all a year behind, so year 8 is really year 7 ect. But it's only 4.5 weeks till half term break and I can escape to scotland or somewhere exotic. missing you all and really f...king cold, and it snows out in the country where i work all the time. Love coming home and cuddling up to jayden, who has been playing housewife until he gets a job. He has a meeting with a recruiter tom so cross your fingers. We need some money coming in so we can not only afford to live but travel too.

xox

Will write again when we actually do something interesting, and not just work and sleep.

Comments

1

Hi C & J , Great to hear all is going well at school ect. Ken & I just got home from Coffs Harbour, OMG it was so Hot & so beautiful! Our caravan park was right on the surf beach. Everything is so lush up there, not like here burnt and dry! Went on a 2 hr horse trail ride in the mountains up there, that was very beautiful, but shit my arse is still sore! back to work now or for Ken that is , me l'm going down to sorrento for a week,oh suck to be me, NOT!Better stop with this hot weather talk or you will want to be back here! Luv to you both Tina xxxxxx

  Bettina Richmond Jan 13, 2009 3:19 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.