Existing Member?

Jim and Nic go 'round the world in 180 Days

More Crystal Springs

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 24 November 2009 | Views [377] | Comments [2]

Mandalay Beach

Mandalay Beach

Sunday 22nd  November

Crystal Springs

So nice we've decided to stay for another night!

Began the day with  drive to Mandalay Beach for a few hours topping up the tan (the sun is back with vengeance).  Then we decided to travel back a few kilometres to the Shannon National Park and take the Great Forest Tree Drive.  It's a spectacular drive through the old growth karri forest and we even pulled over at one of the picnic sites, popped the top of the campervan and had a 90 minute siesta.  Love traveling with a bed in tow!

We then raced back to the township of Walpole to pick up some provisions (especially fresh ice for the cocktails) then back to the lovely Crystal Springs for the night. 

Comments

1

I think you are the best travellers - I am having a wonderful time vicariously! I cannot believe you haven't left WA yet. I'm looking forward to the next instalments. Keep up the good work.

Lots of love
J

  JANET Nov 25, 2009 4:56 PM

2

I agree with Janet.. Are you still looking for a bed in Adelaide? I have warned the daughter that you might.

Love and hugs
Barbx

  barbara Irwin Nov 27, 2009 4:48 PM

About jimandnicadventure

Us in Petersham

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.