Existing Member?

Jim and Nic go 'round the world in 180 Days

Barcelona Beach Boys

SPAIN | Monday, 24 August 2009 | Views [595] | Comments [3]

From the port

From the port

Sunday 23rd August

Barcelona


We diligently set the alarm for 8:00am and were on the road by 9:30- day two of our bus pass for Barcelona. We travelled through the Olympic corridor and then onto the harbour to see the old town meet the new. Again, this city is cutting edge in it's architecture and design of civic spaces as well as glorious monuments and public art. We the travelled onto the beach for a few hours of sunning ourselves at the naturalist area. We then found out that the naturalists we right throughout the beach side. Go Spain! But we both got a little pink (especially Jim), We decided to treat ourselves to paella for lunch by the beach and then traveled back through the gothic section of the town – we'll investigate this more on Tuesday.

Sunday afternoon on the town and then back to our digs for a home made dinner. (Just like camping). Love Barcelona!!

Comments

1

At last I have been able to breathlessly catch up with your adventures....lots of i.net probs this end. WOW!!! Such a great time you are both having..took me ages to read the full narrative. May I say we too are having a ball (of a slighty rawer kind)
Take care both!
Love you
N&P

  Noels Aug 28, 2009 5:34 PM

2

HinNoela ^Pete

Loveely to hear from you. On the Costa del Sol and loving the sun. Staying with friends we met in Byron earlier this year / Paul ^Dennis. Hope your four wheel drive adventures and fab! Off to Morocco in a few days.

Love to you both

Jim ând nic xox

  jim and nic Aug 29, 2009 5:34 AM

3

Hey Boys,

Just ran throught the trip so far, it seems like you just left Ca. and now you've ben thru So Am and now Europe. Looks amazing and it is inspiring - I need to take off 6 months!

Continue to ejoy the world, spread the love and we'll continue to watch on this end.

XO B

  Brian Aug 30, 2009 7:38 AM

About jimandnicadventure

Us in Petersham

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.