Existing Member?

The Frisco Kid Gone Wild

Australia Entry 6 of Journal 03/15/13

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 17 March 2013 | Views [3468]

mosquito or spider bite (not sure)

mosquito or spider bite (not sure)

Dear Journal (and to all my readers)
 
 My first encounter with a big spider happened the other day, and it a huntsman spider. The huntsman is a really big spider that is kinda bluish grey, but is pretty harmless. I did wake up the next morning with a massive bite that i think was a mosquito, but possibly a spider. It was huge and was on a really bad spot on the neck, like the caring and wonderful person i am to myself i decided to start scratching it to the point that it became a scab and now i feel like i'm walking around with a stiff neck. I'm gonna attach the picture i took of it to this Entry. 
 
 Over the weekend i went up to my sister and brother in law, who are a Rabbi and Rebbetzin (rabbi's wife). They have two kids a boy and a girl, who are absolutely awesome and cute. i spent most of this weekend with them, helping with the kids and cleaning the house (before Passover people clean there house top to bottom making sure there's no leaven bread around the house).
 
  The cleaning kinda sucked but we made it fun by singing old songs and telling jokes. I got to watch the kids for a little and told them all the true stories that i could make up at the time. I have to say it's been a while since i took care of kids and boy do they take a lot of energy. We played wheres waldo and on the last page is the one that has a thousand waldos and you have to find the one with a shoe missing, and i was very proud of my nephew cuz my niece said she was done searching ut my nephew said no "we never give up" !
 
 
 A good lesson to learn (never give up) lol

Tags: kids, spider

About jewraider


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.