Existing Member?

World_Tour

London

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 20 December 2007 | Views [421] | Comments [2]

Not a whole lot to say about London yet. We've been here one night. In that one night we stumbled across teh Premiere for "I am Legend" and saw Will Smith. Alex got his autgraph and I got video and pictures of him. Then we went to see the movie "The Darjeeling Limited" It was a good movie. Afterwards we checked out a goth bar called The Intrepid Fox and then over to a yuppy bar called The SOHO Bar and back over to our hostels bar. Oh yeah earlier that day we did a bunch of research on the rest of our trip. Im getting more excited. I may update London more later on but this is it for now. Time to eat.

...Ok so the rest of the London trip sucked. It was very boring. Alex left for Christmas in San Francisco. Too expensive for me. On Christmas my hostel was packed with people but nobody talked to each other. So for a couple days you could look at a room full of people doing absolutely nothing and all the internet computers were taken 24/7. I couldnt really leave the hostel either because it was raining and all the city transportation was shut down for the holidays. I did meet some Canadians on the last day and had some interesting conversations. In order to catch my flight out of London I had to wake up at 5am and walk 1 hour to the bus station to catch a shuttle that took about 45min to get to the airport. The plane left at 11am on the 26th and I didnt get to Singapore until 7 or 8am on the 27th. The time change is 8 hours. The plane was nice though. Free meals, free movies, free drinks (including beer and wine), and other interesting things like a program that teached you different languages on the screen in front of you. So now Im in Singapore.

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

The snow looked real nice in the land of clocks and chocolate. I wish I could of B lined a trail and beat you to the bottom. I love Switzerland. The graffiti outdoor bar place in Berlin is radical, it is amazing how neat it is. Looks like your having a good time. Wish I was there by your side. Enjoy every minute to the fullest! You guys must be getting ready to leave Europe? Awesome, Enjoy bud. Miss ya. Cliff

  cliff Dec 22, 2007 9:33 AM

2

Holy crap you've had an adventure. I want to hear the gorilla story. Berlin sounds awesome. And it seems like you can get around most places w just english. Can't wait to hear the other stories. Rock on James Hetfie-I mean Jeremy.

-jim

  jim Dec 23, 2007 12:16 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.