Existing Member?

Rollin' to Croatia on a bike

3) The final countdown

SWITZERLAND | Saturday, 25 July 2015 | Views [370]

 

 Day-7: This is a period of excitement and slight apprehension... Doubts are present. Doubts on my physical strength and endurance, doubts on the amount of time we have, doubts on the itinerary (where the hell can we find maps of cycling routes for Croatia and Slovenia!?), doubts on my friend's physical strength and organisation, doubts on our friend dynamic and capacity to get along and meet people. DOUBTS.

We are leaving Morges in 1 week but I have already exposed all the equipment on the best spot I could find... My Bed! As a result, I am sleeping in another room.

. 

Here are a couple of inspiring books that gave me company during the last couple of months. Nelson Mandela, Sarah Marquis, Claude Marthaller, Nick Vujicic... 

. 

Trying some artistic shot on a quick stop on the way back from our first test expedition in tandem and with full load. After 2 months of caniculair weather, it suddenly (and fortunately in some way) decided to turn its back against us for this ride... from a usual 32°C we got 15°C down to 9°C at night, strong rain and wind on the way up and rain again for the tent building (in the dark). What a great way to make me notice that my waterproof bags were not waterproof. D-5.

About jeanraphael


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Switzerland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.