Existing Member?

Show Us your Craic! -'Australia'! John and Deirdra

Very Bad bloggers we are- 4 weeks later & catch up time...anyone?

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 22 September 2008 | Views [726] | Comments [3]

Hey everyone, we know its been an absoulte disgrace how bad we've been with the blogging but we're working on it- slowly but surely- john's working away at a video of sorts and i've been sifting through memory lane trying to write up all we've done since Byron Bay about 4 weeks ago! Now in Cairns (way up North) the van is with us no more but as I said we're still going to document the last weeks of the trip...so keep watchin and we'l have all the joys of Brisbane...Airlie Beach....Whistsunday Islands.... Engella Mountains... Austrailia Zoo and all the dodgy aussie towns in between (namely Bundaberg, Mackay and Rockhampton- hicksville at its best!) Cairns is currently sucking the life out of us with its continuous party atmosphere- one too many hangovers makes for lazy travelling!-  but we did say at the start of this blog "show us your craic austrialia" so we can't complain as Cairns gets the craic going every night of the week...more of that later. im away to write about all our mroe cultural persuits of the previous weeks. See ya soon!

Comments

1

I for one think it's a disgrace and shall be registering my disgust with the relative authorities.

Yours,

Disgusted, Belfast.

  Charlie Sep 28, 2008 1:58 AM

2

You two are enjoying yourselves way too much!! Photo's please......

Miss you - love Mum xxxxxx

  mum Sep 29, 2008 6:19 AM

3

Hi there,

Mummy (aka Liz)has now joined the cyber community and got herself some invisible internet so she was well chuffed to find you on here.

Sounds like you're having an amazing time! I am very very jealous!

Laura

  Laura D Oct 22, 2008 6:37 AM

About jca


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.