Existing Member?

Mark_Murphy Meanderings

Flat out in Tabubil

PAPUA NEW GUINEA | Saturday, 11 September 2010 | Views [408]

Well it is the end of another week already! Time is flying here. I have had this group working very hard this week but I have to saay they are coping with all of their assignments very well and yesterday they all gave very good 20min instructional sessions on a workplace skill. Their training skills are already quite high. After hours this week has been marking the students work until 10 or 10.30 each night and catching up with some of the students from the last course. The weather up here is quite different to what it was back in June - a little warmer and a lot less rain although Monday night during our walk we had about 2 inches in an hour! Jayne is on her way up and will be here on Sunday afternoon so I will be moving accomodation to a seperate house later today. It will be good to have her here and I am sure she is in for a great time. I have been offered a position as a Training Manager back in Australia which should be good but I want to talk it over with Jayne first before I commit to the project. Today will be more work in the office correcting and marking yesterdays presentations and watching the V8s this afternoon. Bye for now, Gerard.

Tags: training a vet to be qualified!

 

 

Travel Answers about Papua New Guinea

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.