Existing Member?

Sabaidee World and Nihao China SHANTOU LIFE

Romans d' isonzo, Gorizia

ITALY | Sunday, 8 May 2011 | Views [785]

   I am in italy and spend my holiday there, Italy is such a great country with great culture and history ,the place where i am now is Romans d'isonzo, Gorizia . the province of Gorizia is sharing border with slovenia and people between two countries exchange in tourist and trade for the decade.

 People here are relaxed, Enjoy living and work hard

   There are lots of good food when you come to Italy, it seems that, you never get enough of those pizza, Salami and everything that I can't remember the name.dolce or sweet thing made in italy is the most delicious ,No doubt if you are one of person that working on losing weight,you have to pay a lot of attention what are you going to eat and put in your mouth.

when you come to italy and if you don't mention about Roman, you seem like never been to this country, Some Ancient roman's architectures ,Arts and designed remain found in some locations and places in italy, in the province of Gorizia, Aquileai is the most attractive place and worth to visit and study. more details of Aquileai, the world heritage please visit the official introduction about this place.

where i visited:

  • The province of GORIZIA  (central town)
  • Cividale
  • Grado
  • Gradisca d'isonzo
  • Aquileia ,Udine
  • Slovania border with Gorizia

Tags: gorizia, romans disonzo

About jay2008


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.