Existing Member?

Backpacking Solo

Sydney Tower and Oztrek

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 22 October 2005 | Views [522]

Well I bet you can guess what im gonna say.....

my feet are killin!!!!
Well today I was up fairly early, cus didnt go out lastnite, just chilled in the dorm and watched a couple of dvd's, drank a couple of cups of goon, and made jam sandwiches with a cardboard knife made from the goon box, had some crazy dreams lastnite that I went down to the bar and saw this girl from school (she shall remane nameless) but it was crazy :s

Came round to this place called peterpan adventrure travel, they kinda specialise in gettin backpackers around as cheap as they can. I booked a flight to cairns 2moro, today with loads of extra goodies, goin cape trib, whitsundays wiv optional scuba, hell yeah will I be taking that :D fraser island 3nights, rainbow beach stop, airlie beach stop, 2day surf camp at byron bay ummmmm im sure there is sumthin else but i cant think of it at the min, I wana stop off a magnetic island to and go up to port douglas and the everglades, they all look great.

Sh!t 10mins left of this place bein open, ill right down the highlights and expand wen im next on the net.

went to sydney tower....wicked views of the city. pratted around along pitt street popping in and out of shops looking for sum sunnies. went to the market again for sunnies.....no luck.

speak from cairns probably.

yippeeee :)

ps just quickly i forgot to add i bought a book off a man in the street called "Survivors" its some yuppe, religious, propaganda peice of crap, I bought it out of sheer comady value, as i walked away I heard him shouting, read about the fall of america, I chuckled to myself thinkin tosser! anyway ive been told its really hard to read seriously, but ill give it a go, i'll keep you updated on how bad it is.

Tags: Sightseeing

About james


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.