Existing Member?

Backpacking Solo

Tank Nightclub Sydney

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 22 October 2005 | Views [1596] | Comments [1]

What a great night I had lastnite, was wicked :D we all got smashed in the dorm and vodka and goon, then went to side bar for more beer and vodkaz. After asking about 20 people I finally found out were this club called tank is, I heard that this club is the best funky house club in the city, and its so true, i'd go as far to say that as for a venue its the best club ive ever been to, the music started gettin abit "funky" funky towards 2ish. I went with sophie and adi, had a wicked nite, but sophie had a tactical chunder and so we decided to make our way back to to the hostel, because she didnt feel very well, i think we'd all hit the wall actually!!!

Outside the club there were so many mint cars blippin about, I counted 4 different skyline's. makes me sick!!! and my camera was full, so i cudnt take any pics. I stuffed a maccy quater pounder down my neck, so good when your wrecked :)

We jumped in the taxi and the taxi minged of BO, it was the driver!

Again we stole the bean bags from the TV room, and we crashed on them, we were the first people back to the room, i woke up at about 6 this mornin, exactly were i sat down on it and everyone was bk and in bed, they must have all climbed over me to get in there beds as i was smack bang in the middle of the room. I crawled into bed and got some more z's in :)

We all went down to sidebar cafe for breaky this mornin, had a big breakfast, and mum you mite find this hard to beleive but i ate a fried tomato! it was well nice, didnt like the middle bit though, ohhhh and i had a massive bit of chocolate mud cake, soooo nice.

Packing my bag, what a nitemare, ive only stopped for 5days and my bag is loads fuller than when i got here, but i got it all packed in, in the end.

Gonna go down the market again after here, gonna buy a couple of cheap shirts and have a looked for some thongs (flip flops b4 any of you think ive gone strange), the weather is roasting and t-shirts just aint givin me the through draft my body requires.

Rite im off, apologies for the pic of the hairy belly above :) speak soon.

Tags: Party time

Comments

1

Rowey!!!!!!!!!

lovin it, when u gonna update this bad boy???

nobody likes spam

  Boner!!!! Mar 16, 2006 2:41 AM

About james


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.