Existing Member?

Sister Adventures

Off the boat and straight on the road

AUSTRIA | Sunday, 12 July 2015 | Views [277]

Swans in the Danube out of our from door.

Swans in the Danube out of our from door.

Sunday July 12th

 

We got off the boat with out incident ame left for our first campsite in a while. We decided to cycle 46 km to a place called Inzell and reevaluate to see if we could make it a little further. We pushed on for another 17km to Kaiserhof, another campsite. All was good, only 11 euro for the two of us for the night. We enjoyed a lovely supper with Lance from Newzealand and a couple,of glasses of Austrian wine. 

The lady at the campingplatz was particularily nasty, but I think that she was just tired of English speakers, even though I was trying on my best German. I figured it all out anyways and the kampingplata was lovely and well taken care of. 

The picture is of swans in the Danube River in front of our camp site. Across the way was a beautiful, still inhabited castle. Very picturesque . 

Tags: on our way to linz

About j-a-z

Off to catch a train. It is 36 degrees and we finally found the bike path.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Austria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.