Existing Member?

Shitscared and headfirst into Chaos

As fast as Molasses

CZECH REPUBLIC | Friday, 3 August 2007 | Views [587] | Comments [2]

Well i finally have uploaded some photo's. It's taken some time and was definately hard as i just have so many damn photo's. At this point the count is around 5-6 thousand and counting, so you can imagine how difficult it is having to choose a select few. I have a lot of great photos to choose from but unfortunately just don't have the time to be going through them all. So mum i have finally put some pictures up but will have a lot more to show you when i get back home.

Anyway for the last 2 weeks Eve and i have been blobbing in Prague and it has been a great place to slow down, hahaha i have read 4 books since arriving here, and now i don't know what to do with them as i can't carry them around the world with me. Prague has been great but i am really looking forward to leaving the cities and heading into the mountains again. Tommorow morning we finally fly out for Switzerland, we changed our flight date for Greece finally and will be heading there on the 30th of August. The flight to Greece in many ways has been a difficult thing to come to grips with as it means we have to make our way to Frankfurt in Germany again because that is where the flight is from. Now considereing that Switzerland is right next door to Germany you would think that it would be easy and quite cheap to get there. This is not the case, we have discovered that it is easier and cheaper to fly to Barcelona and then onto Frankfurt than catch a train direct to Frankfurt. It's possibly the silliest thing i have ever seen... but what do you expect of Krauts eh? hahahahahahahah.

Anyway it looks like we will be diving into the den of thievery that is Barcelona, and many ways i have very mixed feelings about it. As much as i want to got to Spain it is a risky prospect because of the simple fact that it is major tourist season at the moment there and a lot of ppl will be looking to steal shit from ignorant foreigners. It sounds a little paranoid but i know Eve would be devastated if her camera's and hardrive were stolen and that is what i am worried about the most as she really is am easy target for a thief. In fact the both of us are, and we have gotten quiyte comfortable with being relatively safe on that front. Anyway, it's not a solid 100% plan, we'll see what happens.

Tags: Misadventures

Comments

1

g'day mate !

hows things been ? looks like you've been seing some pretty spectacular sights, from the photos that you've posted.
Looks like you've lost some wait aswell, hahaha
Well things are pretty slow back here, nothing really to tell at this stage, but can't wait until you guys get back, so we can see the rest of the places you've been to.
did you know that OPETH have a new guitarist !?
thats about the only news i've come across, lol
Anyway, can't wait to hear about some more exciting adventures in the coming weeks.

Take care the both of you !

gav

  g Aug 3, 2007 11:36 AM

2

Yah everythings pretty cool now i replaced your xbox wid the three warning lights of doom, met this pretty cool german pair in coogee of all the places, the conversations kinda stunted by the languge barrier but man german chicks are deffinately veeeeeerrrrrrry atrractive woot!!!think ill be hitting wa at the end of this year, or early next, and maybe polish up my german.

  oi fat boi!!!! Aug 5, 2007 1:48 PM

About incarna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Czech Republic

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.