Existing Member?

Shitscared and headfirst into Chaos

Czech it out

CZECH REPUBLIC | Saturday, 21 July 2007 | Views [423]

Gah Tristan what is it that everytime i let you use a piece of my hardware when i´m away it all goes to hell? I swear you have contracted Juanitas heavy handed disease.

Anyway hello everybody i´m finally in Prague. We departed Poland a bit over a day ago and the weather is absolutely boiling. My worst fears have been realised and i am pissed off. The weather in Europe at this time of zear is bloodz unbearable. It´s been hitting about 37 degrees each day and you can see Poles and Czechs melting everywhere. Meanwhile i´m strolling around doing my fountain impersonation, looking like i´m bloodz leaking water and flaming hell Cyech keyboards suck shit. I´s like trying to write left-handed, half blindfolded and with a pin in my arse. All the letters are around backwards, szmbols are spastic and i feel like i´m plazing some devious puzzle rather than trying to write an entry on this journal.

Prague so far is a nice city, and im frustrated that i just can´t manage to upload any photos on the net anywhere yet, its a nightmare.

Eve and i went and saw the new Harry Potter movie last, and it perfectly coincides with the fact that the new book is released today. So up she gets the next morning and strolls down the road and grabs the new book. I love it when things work out like that.

Tags: Misadventures

About incarna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Czech Republic

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.