Existing Member?

Shitscared and headfirst into Chaos

Internet at last

ITALY | Wednesday, 6 October 2010 | Views [292] | Comments [1]

Okay so i have a semi decent connection in Italy at last. Things have been pretty interesting here, interesting in the way only outrageous prices and funky architecture can be. There has been a lot to see in this country and it is worth visiting if you have ever thought about it. Just be warned that a lot of Australian teenagers come here, so every night is like schoolies on the Gold Coast. There is nothing quite as irritating as hearing a bunch of Australian teenagers screaming profanities in their course whining accent outside your window at 3 in the morning. Feels like home, watching their response as you step outside the door and in quite tones and a serious expression plastered on your face and politely say that if they keep it up you are going to break their kneecaps and mail their teeth back to their parents in Australia seems to shut them up though. I am tired of Australians, that is why i am here. Why do the bastards follow me, they are the most degenerate filth in the world. The reputation we as Australians have in Europe is shocking to say the least, in many places you have to try and avoid mentioning where you come from, otherwise the conversation becomes stilted, puntuated with flinches and nervous laughter.

Don't get me wrong, i like Australia, just unfortunately, most of us are fuckwits.

Comments

1

LOL didn't you know shean? like most countries we send some of our most annoying overseas travelling, it serves 2 purposes, 1) they aren't here 2) they may not return due to a fatal accident or a local homicidal response to their idiocy...

  Martin Oct 24, 2010 2:19 PM

About incarna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.