Existing Member?

All in a lifetime's work.

Anticipation & Travels through Dubai.

USA | Tuesday, 31 January 2012 | Views [317]

What do you get when you mix Dubai, my little brother and my roommate from Spain? N rocking it out visiting my roomate from Spain and her husband who now live in Dubai! He arrived a night ago and is loving it! He is going ALL over the place in his travels - All over Europe, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan?, Dubai and so many other places. Huge kudos to N for being so adventurous and huge thanks to J&J for hosting N! I´ll save all of the fun details for N´s updates.

This week has been filled with anticipation. When I was at HQ the other day, I ran into the hiring manager for the finance position. He mentioned that he will get back to me this week. Part of me almost wishes he did not say that because it is now prominently in the forefront. I am trying not to let it be distracting since I have a lot of work I need to get done regardless of that call.

Work was long today. I had two large customer escalations that were consuming and very draining. A tip from someone on the other side of the counter: treat all retail/customer service employees with respect.

I hear some Maggiano´s chicken parm leftovers and hot tea calling my name - until next time!

About imatravelin


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.