Existing Member?

Trippin Creating Memories...

At The Beach: Day 5,6 & 7

CANADA | Tuesday, 7 August 2007 | Views [449]

An evening walk...

An evening walk...

Day 5

Today there was a Faire (Festival) in the Town of Naramata. After a lazy morning we all worked our way down and enjoyed the festivities. Kona hung out with her Grannie while I drove into town to get some shopping done. After the beach it was back to the house for another evening of good food and good company.

Day 6

Today was a lot of the same. Slow morning, early lunch and off to the beach for fun in the sun. Jonah and I snuck away to check out bike rental shops for the ride we were planning on day 7. Another good day.

Day 7

Today Jonah and I got out of the house early and headed into town to get ourselves some bikes to ride. Kona was a little sad that I would be gone for the whole day but soon forgot and had a good day swimming and playing with her cousins.

Mt. biking was fun. The last time either Jonah or I had been on a ride as such was when I was in Canada 4 years ago. It was a damn good time but I think we both wished we were in better shape. Jonah bit the dust too, luckily he didn't get hurt.

Tags: Adventures

About iiavet


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.