Existing Member?

Donna's travels

2nd time lucky

THAILAND | Saturday, 1 March 2008 | Views [565]

I tried to put this bit up yesterday too, but my internet time ran out.

So anyway, I think I was up to checking in to the hotel.

That should also be reasonably easy, yes? Well no, I booked through Intrepid and the hotel denied having a booking for me. Luckily the Intrepid office is in the hotel so I talked to them and waited while they discussed it with the hotel and eventually it turned out that I had a room.

Then I went back later to make sure that I would have the same room tonight and they denied having a booking for me for tonight... so I went back and asked the Intrepid people and they said that my group might be going to a different hotel and they'd leave me a message. So I went out for the afternoon and hoped it'd all work out... when I got back they said that I could stay in the same room but that I would be sharing with someone else from my group. Good enough for me. The other person has now checked in (their stuff is in the room) but I haven't met them.

Tags: hotels

About ickis


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.