Existing Member?

PERUVIAN FASHION ADVENTURES

Dreams vs Reality - The Return of the Moth & the Butterfly

PERU | Monday, 21 May 2012 | Views [495]

The very next day after I posted my “Moth and Butterfly” blog entry, which would be yesterday, I was on my way to my final oxygen therapy session, and soon after settling into my taxi cab, I was somehow drawn towards glancing to the right towards the passenger side window, and lo and behold…..what do I see?

Yep, a MOTH…in the taxi.  As soon after my gaze focused on said moth, it found it’s way out of the taxi and fluttered away.  Coincidence?  Quite possible.  However, I would like to note that I have no recollection of seeing any moths since I arrived in Peru 2 months ago (not that I was looking for them), and if I had seen a moth fluttering around a light, that would be one thing, but in a taxi?……just sayin’…..

Now, if I see a butterfly soon after ditching the crutches, that will be intriguing (especially  since I don’t recall seeing any butterflies since I’ve been here either).  

Just in case the butterfly doesn’t choose to visit me, in a not so subconscious attempt to cover my bases, I did end up buying a lovely butterfly print piece of fabric in the Gamarah garment district of Lima yesterday….along with an overlock sewing machine!

Sooooo….looks like FASHION TIME!!!!


About hissyfitfashion


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.