Existing Member?

PERUVIAN FASHION ADVENTURES

The Moth & The Butterfly

PERU | Saturday, 19 May 2012 | Views [490]

So, I had another rather dream…..the only part I can remember was that I was opening up some kind of food wrapper and out flew a bunch of moths…..Creepy, huh?

Here’s how I’d like to interpret it….

I represent the moth….Upon waking up, my first thought was, “I would have preferred it had been butterflies”.  But, that’s just it…I am now so happy to be free from the confines of the hospital and can move about the world again.  However, because of the crutches, I can’t go to the garment district, can’t get around easily, can’t really be as active and creative as I am ready to be, so I can’t quite yet manifest my true colors and be that butterfly.  So, in one or two short weeks, when I can walk on my own two feet again, the butterfly will manifest!     

And, I am at a place of acceptance with temporarily being the moth.  I don’t like having to use the crutches, in fact, it’s quite difficult, but I have surrendered to the situation because resisting it will only cause me to be unhappy, which is a state of mind I am consciously choosing not to be in. I am at peace with what is.

About hissyfitfashion


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.