Existing Member?

Fearghal Isn't Here

Im going home today!!!

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 20 December 2008 | Views [554]

Hello once again,

I made it to Manchester from France on the National Expresss/Eurolines combination. It was a hellish journey, with three stops, Lille, Callis (For the ferry) and London. On our final stop (London for you who cant keep up) we decided that rather than have a nice fry up while we waited for our connection, it would be a great idea to have some Rabies and Hep B. So off to Nomad travel clinic we went, got the injections, and made it to the bus just in time. We had to get them done on that day, as any of you will know, these vaccinations have to be done to a strict schedule. The others shall be done in Letterkenny (Ireland) and back in london, THE DAY BEFORE I TRAVEL TO THAILAND!!! How exciting is that.

Im going home today for christmas tonight, that should be fun, im sitting writing this as i patiently wait for the time to leave. Everything is packed, all that remains is to get on the bus.

I managed to finish the TEFL course. Well done me, there are several certificates waiting for me at home. I have also come to a decision regarding the Cycling question posed in the previous post. We have bought some cycling shorts and a Map, so as you may have guessed, we plan on at least doing a little cycling.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas, and ill see you soon.

Bye.

Tags: christmas, cycling, home, injections, shorts, thailand

 

About hendronf


Follow Me

Where I've been

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.