Existing Member?

My African adventure

And now the end is near ...

GHANA | Tuesday, 11 January 2011 | Views [480]

I can't believe it, but I'm leaving Ghana in about 6 hours time. I'm not sure where the time has gone, but it certainly has raced by. Gerald and Tayo left on Saturday and I've had some "me" time to relax a bit, meet up with some old pals and reflect on how it feels to have come back.

It's certainly been a completely different experience and (not sure if I've mentioned this in a previous blog - forgive me if I have) not at all what I had expected. From a business point of view, it wasn't the best time to be here - too many bank holidays which meant it's been difficult getting hold of some people (which I guess means a return trip is definitely on the cards!) and similarly from a personal viewpoint, many of my contacts and friends were away till after the new year so I've had to cram in seeing them all in the space of a few days. Still, another excuse to return!

I'm obviously hoping that the trip has been worthwhile - time will tell. It's now up to the three of us to make it happen, to decide what it is we're offering and come back and SELL IT to our as-yet-unsuspecting clients!

Will no doubt speak to you within the next few days. I have nothing like the trepidation I felt when I left here last March. Possibly because I know I'll be back and possibly too because it's been a short - and challenging - trip.

 

 

Travel Answers about Ghana

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.