Existing Member?

Whispering tales of Magic

Ponderings of a Chalet Host

FRANCE | Thursday, 20 May 2010 | Views [341]

Here are some things I wonder about when making beds and chopping veg at work, if you know the answers please let me know.

What do guests do with all the toilet roll? Do they eat it? Are they really that hungrey after dinner? If they flush it down the loo, why hasn’t it blocked up yet? How can 12 people use 9 loo rolls in 24 hours?

How does the lady in the Tabac get away with being so rude? Does she not want our business?

How come I find cobwebs, but have never seen a single spider?

How come some men are so afraid of their sexuality, they will rearrange the room so the beds are as far apart as possible, yet others laugh and joke about it at breakfast?

Who keeps stealing all the teaspoons?

Why is it, the more sleep you have the worse you feel?

Why is it that no matter how many courgettes I cook, there never seems to be enough?

What am i going to talk about when there is no snow and no skiing?

 How can it be warm enough to sunbathe in the snow?

Why do you not realise how much your body aches until its too late?

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.