Existing Member?

Whispering tales of Magic

Valley Rally

FRANCE | Monday, 8 March 2010 | Views [367]

Valley Rally

Well didn’t we have fun on Wednesday!

I have never seen so many men wearing bright pink bras in public, why is it when given the chance to dress up, most men want to dress as women? Maybe that is too deep a question for this blog, but one to ponder on at a later date! Lol

In our team were Gemma, GirlJo, BoyJo, me and special honouree guest, Chris who is GirlJo’s Boyfriend.

GirlJo was wearing a very fetching 1980’s bright red one piece (so we licked her!), Gemma was wearing fusia pink thermals with pink lacy knickers on the outside, BoyJo wore a strange concoction which included a pink bra, and I was dressed as a rabbit, we looked a right motley crew shredding the snow that day. But not as mad as Dickie who wore a neon pink, lycra mini dress and union jack jock strap, and nothing else! He was freezing.

Our first task was at the Vanoise Express, we had to play twister, there were also bonus tasks which could earn extra points, so while we waited for the team before us to play we built a snow willy, and then won at twister.

Then we went to the Vagere Lift where we met Matt and had to pass a hula hoop around without letting go of each other’s hands, we did ok at that, but then got sabotaged by another team who stole Gemmas skis. After chasing after them and rugby wrestling them to the floor and reclaiming the ski we were back on our way, heading to the top of Varet lift where Luke met us with bottles of beer and a speed drinking race. BoyJo also got propositioned by a foreigner who has a blog called snowboardpride.com and wanted a picture of him to put on his blog. World fame at last!

Then we headed down to 1600 and met Tina who told us our task was to build a sculpture using ourselves and our ski stuff, so we spelt a very rude word on the snow, I was half a U, and won that round!

Then it was back to the flat for totting up of points and a few more beers.

We came second, mainly because of our extra -curricular activities which included 10 points for every nipple in a photo on a ski lift, we showed a lot of nipples on a lot of lifts. But we didn’t do any wee art.

I got extra points because I got stopped by piste security and asked on a date, but unfortunately I could not accept as he lives in 1800 and I can’t get there after 20.30 at night. But anyway I got a photo kissing him and got points in the rally for that!

Then it was down to the Yeti bar and a game of rugby in the snow. After that things became a bit vague, but I’m sure I had fun, I know I was in bed for 9pm and I won the bet with Verity that I would sleep in my PJs!!!

So that is what seasonnaires do on their days off, bet you always wondered.

Quote of the day from a Chrystal rep “we don’t do fancy dress, we’re seasonnaires.” I thought that was the whole reason for being here? Where else can you run round in pink bras and bunny ears and nobody minds?

Anyway, bye for now Pirate Night next week!

xxx

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.