Existing Member?

Hannah's Adventure Graduated, worked a while and decided enough is enough and took the plunge to book an around the world ticket and travel until the money runs out.

Neighbours Tour - yes I am a geek!

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 10 November 2008 | Views [471]

Lou didn't fancy the Neighbours Tour, but it was a must for me, having watched it on and off for the past twenty something years!!  I joined the tour with fellow Neighbours fans and we visited the studios, had my picture taken outside Lassiters, Charlies, opening the door to Jarrods solicitors!  I met a guy called James from Isle of Arran, and we snuck into Lassiters and the security guard took our picture from behind reception which has to be one of my favourite pictures of the day - very amusing! 

Our star guest was Jannel (however you spell it), she hasn't been in the show for years, so that was a little disappointing.  The a trip to Erinsborough High, then went to Ramsey Street, which is actually called Pin Oak.  Had my photo taken outside all of the houses.  Everything looks big on the tv but the street is small. 

So glad I did it, it was a really fun tour!

About hannah_on_her_travels


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.