Existing Member?

Litrato. kwento. Pakakaibigan. "a self impose hardship, climbing is a humbling experience that something, hopefully by the end of the day makes me a better person we are not teacher out there,we are not eng'rs,we are not a lawyers we are all climbers"

Mountaineering

PHILIPPINES | Wednesday, 19 October 2011 | Views [1174]

Early Morning at the campsite cover with fog!

Early Morning at the campsite cover with fog!

The humbling experience!   The experience that you can’t find in any sports if ever you would consider mountaineering as a sport. Spending so much time and savings and ended up walking under the sun, through the rain even night trekking and that what you would get after all those expensive equipments you bought. the reality is all about your strength and not how fast you can to reach the campsite not by the comfort of quality gears you are wearing in the climb it is in the heart of the climber to keep on walking how difficult it was all day.

It was heart whelming having your step at the highest point of the mountain crowded by so many thoughts while ascending and as soon as you conquer him it was like nothing, nothing had just happen but  climbing doesn’t ended up their we need to descent whatever it takes. Coming back home safe and unharmed means a successful climb. We shared story’s and others would ignored it some would stop and listen and still it wouldn’t be that expressive as to be their to be the one walking on the ridge, camping in the wild. It would be a like a page turner book when told with your mates of the climb.

A Dulming moment with your buddies on trail is always on the mind when on camp, disregarding the all day walking.  What is on each mind to sit and have a sharing of moments and laughter’s with rhum on the round instead of having a rest and sleep for the next day of trek. The high light of the climb is not of what we had with us but how can we mingle to some one without worrying of what to say, you can share and laugh,  the most experience is friendship despite of each one difference. Their will be no price, no goods, no awards for your kindness but a warm smile that you would bring to the next climb.

Climbing mountains doesn’t end up soon. There is no age to define that you are not qualified to do it as long as you got determination to walk, mountains is just waiting for us to when we will be there to step over him. That climbing is a humbling experience that some how by the end of the day it will make us a better person.

Tags: mountaineering

 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.