Existing Member?

Curly and Gay´s Grand Adventure Two dumb blondes traveling to find sun, fun and flirts!

Saigon to Sean Penn!

VIETNAM | Sunday, 15 February 2009 | Views [983] | Comments [1]

Kiddi and I thought it was time to leave Saigon, when he was thinking about becoming a motor cycle mechanic (it's very easy to get apprenticeship) and I was thinking about opening a clock shop. We head over the border to Phnom Penn, (or Sean Penn as we call the city) which is the capital of Cambodia.  We boarded what seem to be a normal bus but it ended up being another musical torture bus!
As we crossed the border we applied as  political refuges for the obvious reasons?
1. The political turmoil in Iceland?
2. The economic crisis in Iceland?
3. The weather in Iceland?
We got rejected? But the country as a whole is standing by us because when the poor and under privileged people hear that we are from Iceland they actually give us 1$ instead of asking for one??????  (No, don't be silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
We meet a very cool Norwegian couple on the bus. Isabell and Bord (that soon was named Bardur for short).  In the evening we went for dinner together and we actually go a pan and we had to cook the dinner ourselves???? It took us a while to get the hang of it so the waiter had to help us a few times. Soon the neighbouring waiters came over to watch us and laugh at us! But hey, we didn't mind. We were having a great time cooking our food and getting drunk!

Comments

1

Eins gott ad ykkur var hafnad. Sé að þið eruð að skemmta ykkur vel. Já og Kiddi takk fyrir símtalið í dag

  mamma Feb 15, 2009 8:10 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.