Existing Member?

My new life begins at LAX a journal of my 3 months living and working in Phnom Penh, and beyond.

Hash Name

CAMBODIA | Tuesday, 2 December 2008 | Views [1638]

I have mention the Hash House Harriers in quite a few of my blogs. I have spent most Sundays afternoons on hash runs in various outskirts of Phnom Penh. It's quite a bit of fun and I would reccomend it to anyone anywhere. On Sunday it was the last run I will be running with P2H3, at least for a while. Next week I will be in Siem Reap running the half marathon, and I head back to the states shortly after that. It was also a special run because it was run number 888. We went for a very scenic run on Mekong Island. There was over 100 runners on hand for the momentus run. After the run, in the drinking circle I was given a Hash name, Khmer Compass (because they said I am a true free spirit a man with no direction). I am actually quite fond of the name, it's much better than many of my fellow PP hashers handles (Milky Discharge, STD, Festering Chronic Masterbater). It will also always remind me of Cambodia. I look forward to hashing where ever I a may roam in the future, and I cannot wait until the day I come back to PP and run as a returnee.

Tags: cambodia, hash

 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.