Existing Member?

Second Honeymoon

Day 5 First Day in Vegas

USA | Sunday, 23 August 2009 | Views [196]

Our first real day in Vegas started with dropping the Hire Car back, what an experience that was. The phone number I was given was a fax and funnily enough, so was the fax number I was given. What originally was going to be a 15min job, turned into well over an hour. No directions at all to find where to drop the car off, all I knew was the Casino name. So after asking many different Valets, Security Staff and just general casino staff I finally found where I had to be with 5mins to spare. Only to be told by the hire car people, that I could have kept the car all day as she didn't believe in charging late fees!!

 So back to the hotel to pick up Simona and take a cab to an even bigger shopping outet mall. To spend the next 6hrs or so, needless to say Sebastian is going to look the trendiest and he is not going to give a damn about it, to him it's just more clothes to get covered in paint and dirt!

 So after long day shopping we hit the Casinos! Starting with New York New York where we went on the rollercoaster! Which was insane and awesome all mixed into one hell of a ride! Mexican Dinner at the Luxor which was great and a few dollars into Simonas new favourite game, Hot Shots Progressive!. Where she won enough money to pay for the taxi home.

 

About grahams_on_tour


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.