Existing Member?

Adventures of the Fittons

Monday 20th June 11 - Ubatuba

BRAZIL | Monday, 20 June 2011 | Views [265] | Comments [1]

As i chill out on the bed, i observe my Hubby cooking what can only be, an amazing dinner for us in our own treehouse like little apartment, we fell in love with the moment we saw it.We are in the middle of nowhere near Ubatuba, 4 hours drive from San Paulo, after following the advice of one of our friend, Jan from Belgium, we made down the road on our travels. this lady lady called Silvia built these amazing two houses in the middle of the rain forest / national park, next to a river that litterally streams next to her window, and as our building is next to her house, also next to ours. when i look out of the window i can nearly reach to touch the nearest banana tree. we deside to stay a bit longer than planeed as we both feel we did alot of moving the last couple of days. besides she offers Yoga classes and i really like to pick that up again and incorporate it into a routine. plus we have been told there is god surf here so fun for the both of us.

 

Comments

1

You make it visible

  James Fitton Jun 25, 2011 7:11 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.